Volvo Semi Truck is a trailer whose axle is placed behind the center of gravity of the vehicle (when the vehicle is uniformly loaded) and is equipped with a coupling device that can transfer horizontal and vertical forces to the tractor. The semi-trailer is generally a three axle semi-trailer, and its types are divided into 11 meter semi-trailer, 13 meter semi-trailer, low flat semi-trailer and many other types. It is a heavy-duty transportation vehicle connected with the head of a semi-trailer through a traction pin.
Volvo Trucks has completed its transition from production of the legacy VNL 670 model to full production of the new VNL 760. Defined by efficiency, productivity, safety, and uptime innovations for today’s long-haul operations, the VNL 760 features an all-new 70-inch sleeper.
“Transitioning from the legacy VNL 670 into full production of the innovative new VNL 760 signifies the latest milestone on our long journey to deliver the safest, most comfortable and most efficient long-haul trucks on the market,” said Göran Nyberg, president of Volvo Trucks North America. “Exceptional design, efficiency and productivity-boosting interior features make the VNL 760 a fitting successor to the VNL 670, which has been a mainstay in our on-highway lineup since its 2002 introduction and our highest production volume model for North American fleets.”
1. Before replacing the Volvo VNL 670 Brake Shoe, open the cover of the brake fluid reservoir in the engine compartment to see the height of the brake fluid page. If the brake fluid page is above the maximum limit, the brake fluid should be sucked out to prevent the brake fluid from overflowing during the replacement process;
2. Prepare the Volvo VNL 670 Semi Truck Brake Shoe to be replaced and remove the wheel on which the brake is located. Avoid scratching the rim during disassembly. Remove the bolts of the brake caliper with a wrench and a socket, and then remove the brake skin (if there is a brake sensing line, remove the brake sensing line first). Observe whether the Volvo VNL 670 Semi Truck Brake Shoe is excessively worn or cracked. If yes, replace it in the next step;
3. As there will be a lot of sand or soil in the brake caliper, it is necessary to clean it with a rag, and then apply the silencing paste to prevent abnormal noise during braking. Use the piston pressure pump to press the piston to the position where it cannot be pressed, and then install the Volvo VNL 670 Semi Truck Brake Shoe on the brake caliper. After the new Volvo VNL 670 Semi Truck Brake Shoe is installed in place (it should also be installed if there is a brake sensing line), tighten the guide bolt, and the installation is completed;
4. After installation, cover the reservoir, step on the brake pedal and reset the brake. Then observe the brake fluid height within the appropriate height range;
5. Test run after replacement to check whether the braking effect is reflected.
(You can look this video to learn how to Replace Volvo VNL 670 Semi Truck Brake Shoe)
If you want to buy other types of brake shoe, you can visit China High Performance Semi Truck Drum Brake Shoes Replacement Company - Longway Machinery
Add: Xishan Industrial Area, Renhe, Yuhang District, Hangzhou,China, 310006
Hangzhou Longway Machinery Co., Ltd Support By Hangzhou Great Master